- Wide range of materials and applications
- Simultaneous evaluation of film thickness, density and roughness
- High-throughput wafer measurements
- Absolute results from XRR (no calibration standards required)
- Full-wafer mapping and high-speed measurements by XRF
- High resolution and precision covering thicknesses from Ångstroms to microns
- Accepts 200 mm, 150 mm, 125 mm and 100 mm wafers
- Available auto-calibration function
XRR AND XRF METROLOGY TOOL FOR BLANKET WAFERS UP TO 200 mm
Thickness, density, roughness and composition of films on blanket wafers
This versatile X-ray metrology tool uses X-ray fluorescence (XRF) and X-ray reflectivity (XRR) for high-throughput non-destructive measurement of thickness and density of blanket wafers ranging from ultrathin single-layer films to multilayer stacks for process development and film quality control.
Designed for high-volume manufacturing
XHEMIS EX-2000 is designed for high-volume manufacturing of up to 200 mm wafers. Outstanding stage alignment before measurement enables quick and accurate measurement of a variety of wafer samples. The highly accurate stage control enables full-surface mapping measurements in a short time.
User-friendly designed tool
When equipped with a transfer robot, XHEMIS EX-2000 can handle wafers automatically. AutoCal (an automatic calibration function) maintains constant tool conditions. User-friendly software makes tool operation and data analysis easy. This tool can be used for a variety of applications from research to production for quality control.
|X-ray reflectometry and X-ray fluorescence with XYθ sample stage
|Measure ultra-thin single-layer films to multi-layer stacks.
Obtain film thickness, density, and roughness by XRR (without standards), obtain thickness / composition by XRF (with standards)
|XRR and small-spot XRF
|Cu sealed-tube source for XRR; Cr sealed-tube source for XRF, SEMI S2/S8 design
|Auto loader, XRF system, X-ray tube type, SECS/GEM
|Internal PC, MS Windows® OS
|1250 (W) x 1825 (H) x 2400 (D) mm (with auto loader)
|1600 kg (core unit with auto loader)
|3Ø, 200 VAC 50/60 Hz, 60A