Licensed software downloads
The following programs are licensed from Rigaku. Demo versions are available for some of them for a limited trial period.
- PDF Analysis
- PDXL integrated X-ray powder diffraction software
- SAXSLab [request download information] [ download software]
- 3D Explore
- Data Mapper
- SmartLab Studio
Free software downloads
The programs listed on this page are freely downloadable, but Rigaku does not provide any implicit warranty or support for them
- Source code to read Rigaku-format images (HTML)
- d*TREK image file documentation (pdf)
- dtrek2jpeg, a program to convert d*TREK images to jpeg (Windows | Linux | Mac OSX)
- Crystallography Open Database (COD) for Rigaku PDXL software
Windows 10 Support Starting July 29, 2015 Microsoft will offer users of Windows 7 and 8.1 free upgrades to Windows 10. With regards to support for Windows 10:
- Please do not upgrade any computer you use for Rigaku software to Windows 10 at this time. Rigaku has not yet verified whether our software is compatible with Windows 10. Please continue using your current version of Windows.
- We will update you as we increase our levels of support for Windows 10.
Thank you for your understanding.