Whether in quality control or research projects: Retsch mills and Rigaku devices are used throughout the value chain of batteries. In this joint webinar, Retsch and Rigaku present
- how to optimally prepare the sample for analysis
- how to analyze the physical and chemical composition of battery materials and the complete battery.
With numerous application examples - from the raw material to the recycling stage - we provide an overview of best practices in sample pulverization as well as XRD, XRF and CT analyses.
- Application examples for
- XRD of NCM and graphite
- XRF of NCM
- SAXS of graphite
- CT of battery
- Milling of raw material, electrodes and recycling fractions
- Sieving of battery material
- Assisting steps e.g. pellet pressing and sample division
- Live Demonstration of XRD measurements including sample preparation.
- Question and answer session after the presentation.
To request access to a recording of this webinar, please fill out the following form
Retsch offers solutions for milling, mixing and sieving of battery materials in terms of sample preparation for material quality control or R&D lab scale production.
Rigaku offers solutions for comprehensive analysis of batteries, starting from raw materials up to fully characterization of batteries including charge/discharge processes.