DIVISION: Rigaku Technology Center (Sunnyvale, CA)
POSITION: Account Sales Manager, Semiconductor
REPORTS TO: West Sales Account Manager
The Sales Manager will oversee and lead the activities of assigned accounts within the Sales Department.
- Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; uses data to drive sales, profitability and targets, and identify potential in key markets.
- Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
- Consults with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests equipment, products, or services that will meet those needs.
- Resolves customer complaints, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
- Collaborates with Management to achieve sales quotas and strategies.
- Acts as company representative at trade association meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field, OR
- Comparable record of sales leadership experience required.
- At least three years of sales experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
ust be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.